Mental Health and Wellbeing
Ensuring that the children and families of Tameside Primary Academy have a healthy mental health is of paramount importance to us. We provide a plethora of support to our children and families in order to support with mental health issues that may arise. These include:
- Our own school counsellor
- Staff trained in the area of supporting with child mental health
- Pastoral and academic mentoring
- Staff who are trained in delivering Yoga
- Bespoke support tailored to each child
- Connections to further mental health support
- Time within the curriculum to teach children about mental health.
If you or your child has any questions around mental health, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Here are links to external websites which may provide help and support on Mental Health and Wellbeing.
Supporting the Mental Health of your child
Please click on the links below for more information on how to help if your child is experiencing