We offer a breakfast club to support families who need to bring their children to school early. The children who attend enjoy a caring, safe and fun environment, full of activities and opportunities to play, learn and socialise. All children are welcome to attend as the club caters for children from ages Reception to Y6.
Breakfast Club Details:
- Breakfast Club runs every day that school is open to children, from 7.45am to 8.40am. Your child will then be taken to their classroom for registration.
- The entrance for Breakfast Club is through the Key Stage 2 hall external door.
- You will need to sign your child in when they come in.
- Breakfast will be available only up until 8.15am.
- Breakfast Club provision is available from Reception to Year 6.
- The cost of a session is £2.00 per day per child.
- You must pre-book and pre-pay for sessions via ParentPay. You can pre-book up to 100 days ahead of the session. All sessions must be booked before Sunday for the following week.
- Aw ide range of activities will be available for your child/children
Please note: unless you pre-book and pre-pay for Breakfast club sessions your child/children will not be able to attend.
Each child must be pre-registered, via the School Office, to attend Breakfast Club. All payment must be made via ParentPay (https://www.parentpay.com/).