<Last Updated: 04/01/2021>
Please see below for up-to-date information, guidance and support during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
Scroll Down For:
Latest Guidance for Schools – Home Learning – Wellbeing at Home – Absence and Attendance
Latest Guidance for Schools
- In our Secondary Schools, staff and students need to wear face coverings at all times indoors where a 2-metre distance cannot be maintained, unless exempt under government guidelines.
- In Primary Schools, face coverings need to be worn by staff and visitors when moving around the schools and buildings
- It will not be necessary to wear face coverings in primary school classrooms.
- At all times staff, pupils and families need to maintain a 2-metre distance apart where possible
- All staff, pupils and visitors will need to ensure frequent and thorough washing of hands throughout the day
We are fully committed to continuing a high-quality learning provision for our children throughout this pandemic. As a technology-enabled Trust, we know we can provide this for all our learners. If at any point your child needs to stay at home, it is essential that they still continue with their learning. Please see below for our Remote Education Plan that outlines our provision at each stage and enables our children to continue their education remotely from home.
Click below for resources:
Wellbeing at Home
During these uncertain times, the health and wellbeing of our pupils is a top priority.
Please see below for wellbeing videos that you can play at home:
- Under the Same Sky
- Media Colour Monster Video
- The Lion and the Mouse
- Media Gratitude Video
- All Kinds of Families
Here are some helpful resources:
Absence and Attendance
- While the school site is open, we expect pupils to be in school
- Our priority is ensuring that pupils are happy, safe and well so that they continue to access exceptional education
- The Trust’s guidance for absence in relation to Covid-19 can be found here
- We will be continuously monitoring the situation and the subsequent government guidance. Any changes will be updated on this page